Roasted, tender, and flavorful cauliflower! Packed full of vitamin C, vitamin K, and numerous cancer-fighting compounds common in all cruciferous plants. The healthy fat of the olive oil, blood sugar regulating properties of the apple cider vinegar, and more vitamin C from the parsley, coats this dish in even more good for you nutrients.
Herb Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbl mustard
- 2 tbl apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbl dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- handful fresh parsley
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash and trim the cauliflower so it will sit flat in an oven safe pot or dutch oven. If not using a dutch oven find an oven safe lid that can reach 400 degrees, and covers the cauliflower.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, mustard, vinegar, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over the cauliflower to coat it.
- Cook cauliflower in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Once done, sprinkle the parsley on top and serve.