- 1 tbl avocado oil
- 8oz mushrooms (I used button mushrooms), sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in water to rehydrate (about 10 minutes)*
- 3 cups cooked white beans
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts (canned in water), quartered
- 2 cups red pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- fresh basil for garnish
What to do:
- Heat large cast iron skillet, add avocado oil, and turn to medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes to the pan and cook for a couple minutes.
- Stir in the beans, artichoke hearts, red pepper sauce, and the spices. Cover the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
*If you are using sun-dried tomatoes preserved in oil, you do not need to rehydrate them. Just drain off the oil.